Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have just bought a JVC LED Smart 4K ultra HD TV and it

I have just bought a JVC LED Smart 4K ultra HD TV and it came with a HDMI to female Scart cable. I want to buy another of these cables. Any advice?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

You get the adapter from my link below

https://www.amazon.co.uk/HDMI-SCART-Composite-Converter-specification/dp/B00NAT0W2Y

There is no actual cable for it.

you then use a HDMI cable into the unit and a scart cable, which you can get here

SCART CABLE

and HDMI CABLE

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.