Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Panasonic SA-BTX70 Home entertainment system which

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic SA-BTX70 Home entertainment system which still works but the display is blank
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the unit (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the system, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have already tried this and unit works but still no display
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Thanks Graham

There is only one cause for it left and thats the display panel . There are no other causes for this.

It can be a build up of residue power which the last procedure ruled out, and we know it is not the powerboard as the unit itself is working.

The panel itself has faulted and it is going to need to be replaced.

You are going to have to return the unit to have the panel replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.