JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

KX-TA624 is not working properly. Looking to repair or

Customer Question

KX-TA624 is not working properly. Looking to repair or replace - it is approx 13 years old.
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: This is a domestic telephone exchange system, isolated today by BT engineers as being the problem with incoming calls
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** will assist with your query.

In the vast majority these old Panasonic PABX are uneconomical to repair as the circuit boards and modules are either obsolete or more costly than replacing the entire system.

You can buy a second hand unit (same model) on ebay here for £10, alot of the cost can be in setting the new unit up, so you may be looking at a few hours effort for an engineer, however if comfortable you can do it yourself following the manual here.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good morning, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?