Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

My printer has not been used for a little while it is a

Customer Question

my printer has not been used for a little while it is a pixma mg 5350. On trying it ,it got paper jammed and transported it at an angel. I have got all the paper out and tried it but it now comes up printer error please tell me what to do.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?