Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Pioneer PDP-S37 TV. Is there anyway I could have

I have a Pioneer PDP-S37 TV. Is there anyway I could have the picture quality on this display upscaled to 4K?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

PDP-S37 is TV speaker model number, however, 4K TV has latest video technology and the plasma TV (might be PDP-5060HD or 4360HD) doesn't have capability to upscale the picture quality up to 4K because it doesn't have 4K display panel/ screen nor the internal hardware/ signal processor boards to achieve the task.

In simple words, it is not possible. I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page.