JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I have saved eight registration memory's as a bank. How do I

I have saved eight registration memory's as a bank. How do I save a further bank without over writing the first
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon, can you please clarify what product your using?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Tyros 4
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Sorry for the delay, at the point you press the + and - (register bank button) then press save, you should be prompted for a file name, this lets you create a new bank file.

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

If you are worried about the potential overwriting of a bank file in error the best thing to do is backup the data on to a USB storage device. This is explained in page 32 of the manual, but in essence you plug in the USB device, navigate to Owner tab, by going to Function then Utility, press the left hand button next to the option for backup shown on the left hand side of the screen.

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good morning, I havent heard from you in a while, do you still require assistance?