JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

In the last few weeks all the contents of all my folders

In the last few weeks all the contents of all my folders have shifted into Deleted and I have lost all the contents of my folders but a few remaining folders. Why is this happening please? All the folders on my Hotmail which are on my iPhone and iPad are empty which is where I noticed this first. Why is this happening and can I stop it and retrieve the contents of my folders as they contain important letters etc.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this issue today.

Firstly where are you seeing this issue, is it within hotmail web browser or via a e-mail app?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by browser but it is when I open my Hotmail Emails on my Laptop, iPhone or iPad.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't mind if you securely connect to my laptop.
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Please click the link here and follow the on screen prompts to run \ start the secure connection