Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have a Panasonic DVD and VHS player with HDD No DMR-EX99V.

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic DVD and VHS player with HDD No DMR-EX99V. I recently bought a Samsung TV and connected it to the DVD player with an HDMI cable. The aerial connection was routed through the player to the television set and I can receive all channels on the TV set when it is switched on. When I switched to the DVD player I was notified that there was an new channel to be added so I went over to Auto Set-Up. Unfortunately no TV or radio channels were traced. Can you suggest where I have gone wrong since the aerial set-up seems to be in order? Frank Benson
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 10 months ago.

Hi Frank,

My name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. Did the dvd player work ok until the new tv was added?