Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Samsung galaxy 10 inch tablet and I enjoy using the

Hi I have a Samsung galaxy 10 inch tablet and I enjoy using the gallery. I have all my pictures in a album marked dropbox in gallery I have nearly 4000 images but I want to create new albums so I can organise and see them better so if I want a album full of dog images I can name the album dg images and then I can see them all together.I have tryed holding the images down and moving the to a new album put they keep springing back to their original position .can you please help
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

To do this you need to make folders and put the photos in a folder.

So open the My Files App.

then make a folder and name it, This is the Album

Then put the photos you want in this Album into this folder.

Then when you open the gallery, you will see this folder as an album with the photos in it.

Let me know please how you go.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard yes I managedto sort it out.my Samsung tablet i had a virus so I had to reset to factory settings .what i was able to do before was to screen capture using a on screen one touch square which you could move round the sreen using your finger it also had other features on as well but I never used them I used this feature a lot .could please help me to restore this feature thanks steve.