Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Hotmail.com address. I have all my emails on my

I have a Hotmail.com address. I have all my emails on my iPhone and my ipad but all of a sudden I have lost all emails on my laptop. I tried going in via Hotmail.com sign in but it goes straight to my email address with no emails there.
Strangely enough if I go onto Hotmail sign in on my Ipad or iPhone I get to Outlook .com, it asks for my address and password ***** immediate I get my emails.
Something odd with my laptop? I haven't changed anything. Can you suggest anything?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

On the Laptop, go to hotmail.com

Then click on the picture of the person in the top right then click on Sign out.

Once done, enter in your hotmail address and password, sign in and tell me if you now see your emails please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you. All done. Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Your most welcome

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All fixed thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

your welcome

Please remember the rating by clicking one of the stars at the top then submit