Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I'm having problems with my wireless printer - HP Envy

Customer Question

I'm having problems with my wireless printer - HP Envy 5530-All-in-one-Series. It has (router) Network Name and the Hardware name but it asking for the WPA security Pass phase configured as this doesn't match the one on the PC but I've not heard of this before. Please, what should I do?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Is your windows computer currently connected to your wifi network?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Can you please return to your question here

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download in the middle of the page

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My ID - 533 508 491

Pass - 6800

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

connecting