Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

My Epsom Printer - XP720 - has come up with the fact that

Customer Question

My Epsom Printer - XP720 - has come up with the fact that the Printer's Ink Pad is at the end of its service life. What repairs are required and who will do the work (can I do it myself?) and how much will it cost?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 9 months ago.

Hi Michael. Welcome to justanswer.

This depends if the ink pads are actually full or not. If it is a false error then I can remove the error by a software but if the ink pads are actually full then it is time to replace the printer.

How old is your printer?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry, I am not willing for you to try and remedy the situation. The printer is about 5 or 6 years old so I will see about purchasing another one. Michael *. *****. P.S. I assume that I shall not be paying the initial fee of |£30+

I can guide you through if you want. Give it a shot maybe the error will resolve. The software is free and you can use the trial to check if it works or not.