Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

Scanner not working DCP9020CDW

Scanner not working DCP9020CDW
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Is this a new printer / scanner? Or was it working fine previously?

Is printing currently working fine?

Is the printer / scanner connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Viet,the error shows up on the pc when I try to fix the machine but nothing shows on the printer/scanner itself but it won't work.It was working fine previously but lately has been working and not working.Printing is working.It is connected with a USB cable which I have double checked is connected properly.I have windows 10.Yes a remote session is fine.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d233cd1a-ad87-4c26-8eeb-29f73d1712b2
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Viet, I have just paid €24 for the service, why is there an additional €19?

It's for direct remote support. How about with the small amount as shown? Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your initial offer of €24 stated that there would be 100% satisfaction guaranteed and as of yet we haven't had any satisfaction, just more charges so I would expect that this remote connection would be included in the €24 in order to guarantee our satisfaction

No problem; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please just click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great thank you, i'll do that now

Connected, working on issue. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,