JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

Very small drops of blood in my husbands urine Age 67 fit

Customer Question

Very small drops of blood in my husbands urine
Age 67 fit and 'well'
Has had really severe indigestion/heart burn after or during eating for last week (uncommon for him)
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good evening Anne,

Has your husband been to see the GP, as blood in the urine is reason for an emergency appointment.

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

I do not wish to worry you or your husband, but this is a early warning sign of something more serious going on, please see the attached short NHS video here, worst case is its nothing to worry about and a wasted visit and he loses 10 minutes out of his day. Its worth following up and nagging him to get in front of a GP as this could be the start of a serious condition.