Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have an Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. Ibwas having problems with

Customer Question

I have an Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. Ibwas having problems with an echo and Sony sent me a link on how to repair it. I backed up all information and made sure I knew my google email. I even have a response conirming the link that my phone is synched. Now im trying to get it set back up and it says it doesnt recognise the email. Please help!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sheila,

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

If it is a working gmail account but your phone doesn't recognise it then you will need to contact the Sony Store Team on 00800 7898 7898

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As the office of that numbet is closed I can't rate you as I do not know if they can help
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

That's ok, you can call them tomorrow and rate me then.

(you can still reply back to me at any time after rating me; please hold off until tomorrow if that means you can rate me 5 stars :) )