Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have an Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. Ibwas having problems with

I have an Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. Ibwas having problems with an echo and Sony sent me a link on how to repair it. I backed up all information and made sure I knew my google email. I even have a response conirming the link that my phone is synched. Now im trying to get it set back up and it says it doesnt recognise the email. Please help!

Hi Sheila,

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

If it is a working gmail account but your phone doesn't recognise it then you will need to contact the Sony Store Team on 00800 7898 7898

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As the office of that numbet is closed I can't rate you as I do not know if they can help

That's ok, you can call them tomorrow and rate me then.

(you can still reply back to me at any time after rating me; please hold off until tomorrow if that means you can rate me 5 stars :) )