Ask an Electronics Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously? Or is this a new printer or new computer or new internet modem / router device?
Are you trying to set up the printer using wireless connection?
What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,
Thank you. Please let me know the followings:
1. Is the printer connected to your laptop with a USB printer cable? Or is the connection wireless?
2. What is the model of your Internet modem/router device? (The Internet modem / router device was usually given to you previously from your internet service provider.)3. Does your laptop have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer? Or is it a Mac laptop?
4. Is there currently a cable connected from the laptop to the internet modem / router device? Or is the connection wireless?Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,
Thank you. The Security key is your Wi-Fi / Wireless password; it is case-sensitive. Please try the followings:
- Please check at the back / bottom of your Sky Hub device for the wireless password (key / passphrase, etc.) That is your security key; it is case-sensitive.
- If that does not work, please try the following on your laptop:
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
- If that still does not work, please try the following on your laptop:
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Sorry, I know that the printer needs the password. If needed, you would use the laptop in order to retrieve the modem sky hub's security key / wireless password ***** the laptop, then you can enter it on the printer.
Also, what's the "script"? What is it?
OK, tomorrow, please try each of my 3 solutions until it works. Then let me know. Thank you for your patience.
Sorry, that's strange. When you are this web page (or at any web page), you can adjust the page size by clicking on the gear icon or 3-bar icon or 3-dot icon at the upper right corner, then adjust the Zoom option there.
- Or when you are at any web page, you can press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and - (minus) on the computer's keyboard in order to reduce the page size. If needed, press a couple of times, or so.
- And you can press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and + (plus) on the computer's keyboard in order to increase the page size. If needed, press a couple of times, or so.
OK, please take your time, then let me know. Thank you,
You're welcome. To fix this, press at the same time the 3 keys Ctrl, Alt, and Up Arrow on the computer's keyboard in order to rotate the computer's screen back to normal.
Sorry. Can you please describe more details about the issue?
What is sideway? Does this issue occur in a particular program?
When did this issue first occur?
Please let me know. Thank you,
What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
What's your Internet browser program, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.?
Can you press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the computer's keyboard, then type winver then click OK, then let me know what Windows edition it shows there, such as Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 or 10.Please let me know. Thank you,
1. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
2. Do you use your email in the Google Chrome program or in another program?
- Also, if you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix all these issues, i.e., email issue, printer issue, and anything else you need, directly and quickly for you.
Sorry, we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f1c37af0-f508-4354-8833-52cba5b1d7d6, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Via remote support, I have fixed the 3 issues below per your request:
1. Printing, scanning, copying issue.
2. Email script / display issue.
3. Email attachment issue.
Please check. Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you,
You're welcome. Thank you for your patience.