JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

My Google Samsung Nexus 10 is not switching despite charging

Customer Question

My Google Samsung Nexus 10 is not switching despite long charging periods with different chargers. How can I get help?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

This sounds like a hardware fault, most likely the fault is due to a dead battery, or it could be a failing charging socket.

If you provide me your postcode I can recommend a suitable service centre to check the charging socket and battery, and arrange repair.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
BT37 0UT
This is in Newtownabbey, N Ireland
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there James?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay in responding Robert, please give me a short while I speak with the engineers who we have in your area.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I would recommend Computfixin on(###) ###-####9032, the likely cost is £25 including parts, if you drop it in this week you should get it back by next Wednesday, they are located within 9 miles of your postcode.

For more information please see their website here.