Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

We have a flowmasta digital wireless thermostat which I had

Customer Question

we have a flowmasta digital wireless thermostat which I had installed a short while ago together with a new Vaillant combi boiler.
I was never shown how to use this thermostat and have no instructions. Please can you help me to set it as well as informing me of where I can get a set of instructions for this product.
Confused of Finchley.....AKA Linda
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Linda,

Can you help me out with the model number of your flowmasta as there are a number of thermostats, and all just happen to have a different way of being setup.

Once I have the model number I will talk you through the setup.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately James....No model number........Is there anyway I can send you a photo?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Linda,

Yes you can upload the photo here and send me the link given by the website, I am just going to a site visit but will do my best to respond as soon as I see your image.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK James....now having problems downloading image from my phone to PC...you are dealing with an OAP here and my brain has stopped working......can you send me a mobile number so I can send it that way???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
James.....I think it is a 3439G........
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nope...sorry the model number is ***** 22602SX
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have uploaded the image to the link you gave me....have you received it?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Linda,

Unfortunately I am going to have to opt out as I cant find suitable information about this product, I am guessing because its a brand Screwfix control.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi thank you for responding.....thank James for me......you are right about Screwfix....it is one of their products which I finally discovered.......I am going to visit them today personally to see if I can obtain the information I require. I have to say that I was not very impressed especially as it cost me £20 for nothing. I trust that you will not be taking a monthly fee of £20 and that my card details are removed from your records. Confirmation of this request would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks ....Linda