Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Downloaded and paid for Nero 2017 two days ago. I cannot

Customer Question

Downloaded and paid for Nero 2017 two days ago. I cannot open the software as I only get a message -APA-MS-CRT- RUNTIME-I1-1o.DLL is missing. I have downloaded and uninstalled as suggested, at least six times to no effect. Is there a solution to this problem which I can understand or do you refund the amount I have paid and I search for another suite of software which will be more user friendly. I was quoted a serial number
907C-8196-48W7-3789-473U-7PW6-3K77-9AUL. The download like has now expired. I and not particularly computer literate.
Stan Watterson
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which version of windows you are using Stan?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,