Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have two Creative Gigaworks S750 Subwoofers with the same

Customer Question

I have two Creative Gigaworks S750 Subwoofers with the same fault......The green ON light "pulses" and doesn't stay steady. I've been informed by a reasonably informed source that it may be a fault with capacitors. Please can you advise me on this and recommend a technician in the London area that can source and fit said items ?
With many thanks.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Hello Angus,

When the green light pulses it is indicating a fault with the power supply, and the capacitors are the most likely component to fail on the power supply circuitry.

A good electronics repair shop can test and repair these for you.

You can try http://www.londonrepair.co.uk/ or let me know what part of London you are in and I can try to find a closer one.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------