JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I have Panasonic portable television - and would like to

I have Panasonic portable television - and would like to receive Encore - can you assist?
It appears on my televion programm _ what do I press? Many thanks

Good afternoon Diane,

Sorry for the delay in responding, ITV Encore is a subscription based TV channel (not free to air), so to watch it you either a Sky subscription, at which point you can watch it on channel 123, otherwise you need to subscribe to the NowTV Entertainment Pass.

Depending on if your Panasonic TV is a smart TV you may be able to download the NowTV app once you have subscribed, otherwise you will need to buy a Now TV box which plugs into the TV, please see here for more details about Now TV.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions, for which I am more than happy to assist you with.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Excellent reply which was explained in a good manner. Thank uou

No problem, appreciate if you can rate the service received using the star rating on the page.

James