JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

TV VE40JU6400KXXU Version 1 DOLBY 30watt (DTS modelHWJ 335

TV VE40JU6400KXXU Version 1 DOLBY 30watt (DTS modelHWJ 335 NEED TO OBTAIN INSTRUCTION MANUAL FOR SEPERATE SPEAKER AS HAND CONTROL IS CONFUSING AND WE ARE GAETTING ECOES FROM THE TV SOUND PLEASE CAN YOU HELP PETE SMITH
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 12 months ago.

Good afternoon, the manual for your sound bar can be found here.

Normally you would turn the TV sound off and just use the sound from the sound bar, as there is a short delay on the soundbar which converts the signal from the TV to sound, compared to the speakers built into the TV.

Your TV manual can be found here, I think you need page 37 which suggest you goto Menu > Sound > Speaker Settings, then change it to something other then TV Speaker.

Let me know how you get on.