Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have a Panasonic HDD Recorder DMR-HWT130 digital tv

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic HDD Recorder DMR-HWT130 digital tv recorder . When I try to record a programme which is being televised this coming Friday, I get a message “ The timer programme list is full. Please delete programmes and try again”. I have deleted several programmes ( despite the fact I don’t believe it was full ) but I still get the “ The timer programme list is full” message , however when I press the “Guide” button , at the top of the screen it says “Time remaining 57h03m”.
Accordingly it won’t record any more programmes. Any comments / assistance would be appreciated. Thank you .
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Hi Steve, it sounds like you may have a few programmes on series link, which may account for why its saying there is 57H left of recording, but no more can be scheduled.

I would start by removing all recordings scheduled, and see if the fault is still present.

If it is the next step is to do a factory reset as it sounds as though the programmer\scheduler has got confused, if you have cleared all schedules and still cant record.

Please let me know how you get on, after you clear the schedule.

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good morning do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Hi Steve,

I havent heard back from you in a while, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good morning Steve, I havent heard from you in the last couple of days do you still require assistance.

James