Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have a question I have updated my KENWOOD DNX521DAB and he

Customer Question

I have a question I have updated my KENWOOD DNX521DAB and he is now asking for security code. But I bought a car four months ago and no have code. What should I do now?
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Is the head unit the original unit which came with the car, if it is you can contact your local dealer and they can look up the code on their database (and some times charge a small fee), failing that there are a number of websites which ask for the head unit serial number (which is on the rear of the unit) and can generate a unlocking code. Finally the last option available to you is to get the radio 're-coded'.

Please let me know how you get on and if you have any follow up questions, and I will try and assist you further.

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon do you require any further assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good morning Jonas, I havent heard from you in the last couple of days do you still require assistance?