Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I am 75 years old with severe arthritis. I have twi laptops

Customer Question

I am 75 years old with severe arthritis. I have twi laptops and both were grpgraded to Windows. But then my Dell 7.1 crashed and I have been trying to rebuild from scratch. Microsoft won't even offer up the first update so that I can start the update. Is this the way you treat an old man who knows nothing about computers?lease offer me some help.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What was the original operating system shipped with on the computer which you are trying to rebuild.