Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

We have the dvd recorder DMR-EX86EB. When I programme the

Customer Question

We have the dvd recorder DMR-EX86EB. When I programme the recorder it sometimes flips to av1/2 source. Normally I can work it out and get it back to where it should be. Today it has not worked. When I push the function menu - it has vanished. I have tried to work it with the t v control aswell as the dvd control. This has happened before when I got in a muddle with the controls, but I did somehow manage to rectify it. Not today though. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP! Or is there a phone number I can call and speak to somebody, as I know it is only something simple.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the recorder (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please