JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I need speaker cables for SB-PM500 also DAB ANT also AC IN

Customer Question

I need speaker cables for SB-PM500 also DAB ANT also AC IN cables when and how much .
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good morning my name is ***** ***** will assist with your query, please give me a minute to look up the spec of your amp.

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

If your not running the speaker cables a long distance and next to mains wires you can buy standard speaker wire here for around £7.

For the mains AC cable you need a figure 8 cable, so your looking at between £2-3 depending on the length of cable you require, and can pick them up here.

The DAB Ant is model specific, the SC-PM5 series all use the DAB antenna so you can pick up a replacement from here for £9.

Please let me know if you need anything else clarified.