Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

PAnasonic DMC-TZ60 Can review images and composition lines

Customer Question

PAnasonic DMC-TZ60 Can review images and composition lines and other info on screen but no image visible when taking shot
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi James. Welcome to justanswer.

Try pressing the LVF button and check if you can see the images in the LCD while clicking pictures

Update me with the status of the issue so that necessary assistance can be provided.

Is it happening with all the modes? Please reply to this request only and do not make any new requests.

Try resetting the camera to default factory settings.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have reset and I replaced the sensor, all connections seem ok. The one control thing that does not come up is the QR code image to wireless connect.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry again that is working (the QR) and I can connect remotely with my phone. It just does not see what it is aimed at and records a blank /black image.