Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

How to record to dvd recorder from Panasonic tx32ds500b

Customer Question

How to record to dvd recorder from Panasonic tx32ds500b (only has 1 scart socket). No info. in help manual ,
Many thanks,
B.P.******
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

The only method with this TV is via the Scart port, so you need to connect the Scart port to the recorder.

If your recorder does not have a Scart input port, but composite connections then you would use this adapter Barry

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008QBWAYO?psc=1

And connect it this way.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.