Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I joined Skype about 20 years ago. The data stored for me is

Customer Question

I joined Skype about 20 years ago. The data stored for me is out of date. It is very difficult for mr to communicate with Skype. At the same time I have an account and small credit -€18 50.
I have been trying for 1.5 hours to phone an Irish number. About a year ago I phoned a French number. That number is ***** stored on the top lne of my contacts list. Every time I try to pone the French prefix: 33 is added to the Dblin number.
In additionI try to do long distance calls to the US but never make contact with the receiver. Is there a hidden block on these calls?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

There is often a call plan in place which can restrict internal dialling.

I would start by logging into Skype, and update your contact details, and check the account balance matures the credit you have cited.

Are you able to make local (in country calls) or do you have the same problem calling in-country as you do international?

In terms of when you dial french (country code 33), are you using +33 or 0033?