JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

Trying to connect a series 9 tv with hw-j6000 sound bar, do

Customer Question

trying to connect a series 9 tv with hw-j6000 sound bar, do I need a cable not supplied
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Hi Peter,

I assume your referring to a Samsung Series 9 TV?

You can connect the sound bar using an HDMI cable between the TV's ARC port on the back to the HDMI port on the sound bar, or use a optical cable between the digital out on the TV and the digital input on the sound bar(square plug).

The optical cable doesnt often come in box, but an HDMI cable is normally present.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Hi Peter, I would appreciate it if you could please log back in, and rate the service received, and let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

James
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Hi Peter, I havent heard back from you, if you have everything you need, please rate the service received using the star rating, so I can close the case.

Should you need any further assistance please advise how I can assist you further.

James