Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have a piece of paper stuck inside my Kodak ESP 5210 all

Customer Question

I have a piece of paper stuck inside my Kodak ESP 5210 all in one printer.
The thing is, it can't be found!! It's the size of a thumb to give you some idea of what is blocking the system.
Before you tell me to take off the back cover, well I've already done that, along with pulling up the place where the ink cartridges go in.
I still can't find that little piece of paper which is stopping me using the printer.
Is there another way to get in to this little gremlin?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Angela,

What error are you getting when you go to print, is the printer detecting a print jam?

Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know when you could be online?