JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

How can I set the unit to go allways to the original

Customer Question

How can I set the unit to go allways to the original language of the program being watched? At the moment I go to options and on to multi audio and I change to the original language. But as soon as I change the channel, I have to retake all the same steps again... Options-Multiaudio-original....There must be a way to define ORIGINAL language ALLWAYS...Please help This is an European model and I am in the South of Spain

Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Hi Josef,

What is the make and model number of the appliance your looking to change the default language to, and to confirm you want to set the language to English?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The Unit is a Panasonic model AS 650 (probably for Portugal 2013) and I want to set as default English when a Spanish DTV channel is broad caster in multi Audio. Now it goes by default to Spanish...
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Hi Josef,

You can set the default language for Multi Audio and Preferred Audio by going into Setup.

Selecting Language with the Up and Down keys, pressing OK

Then setting both Multi and Preferred Audio to English, and clicking OK.

This should then save the settings, and default the audio to English (where available), as you channel hop.

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

James