Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

The left side hinge I think Has a fine crack the Screen does

Customer Question

The left side hinge I think Has a fine crack the Screen does not come on when you start up you have to move the cover until you seethe home page.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Can you please advise the make and model of the item your having an issue with?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.