JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I have a Panasonic Plasma TV Model TH-42PZ70BA. It has been

Customer Question

Hello, I have a Panasonic Plasma TV Model TH-42PZ70BA. It has been working perfectly for 7 years. But now when I try to turn it on, the power light blinks 7 times red. And it won't turn on properly. What does that mean?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

7 flashes suggests there is a fault on the video driver within the main board.

This type of fault will require the TV to be taken to a repair centre.

Replacement boards normally cost around £100, your then looking around £50 in labour, as such would suggest you put the money towards a replacement.

However if you want to look to get this repaired or at least a formal quote for repair, please provide me with your postcode and I can recommend a suitable engineer in your area.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Steve, I havent heard back from you, if you have everything you need, please rate the service received using the star rating, so I can close the case.

Should you need any further assistance please advise how I can assist you further.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Steve, so I can close the case please login and rate the service received using the star rating on the Just Answer page, should you need further assistance please let me know.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.
Hi Steve, so I can close the case please login and rate the service received using the star rating on the Just Answer page, should you need further assistance please let me know. Thanks James
Expert:  JamesI replied 7 months ago.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 7 months ago.