JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I have a 55inch 3d tv which keeps switching off can I get it

Customer Question

I have a 55inch 3d tv which keeps switching off can I get it repaired and where?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Ian,

Just to clarify the fault is with the TV not the DVD player?

Can you provide me with your postcode and model of TV, so I can recommend a suitable repair centre in your area?

Before booking the TV in for repair, have you performed a factory reset on the TV?

James

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
postcode is so40 7gj I did not know you could reset?
ian
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Ian,

You can do a factory reset by going into menu, then normally support, and within the support sub menu there is an option for factory reset.

If you can tell me the model of TV I can give you step by step instructions for doing a reset.

With regard to TV repair centres I would recommend Tramlines on(###) ###-####6979 or Platt & Knight on(###) ###-####3329, both come highly recommended by customers who we have referred previously.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.
Good morning Ian, I just wanted to follow up to see if you need anything else, and ask you rate the service received using the star rating on the page.RegardsJames
Expert:  JamesI replied 7 months ago.

Hi Ian

So I can close the case I would appreciate it, if you can rate the service received using the star rating on the question page.

James