Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

How to unlock the code to a pioneer avic-f60DAB, when you do

Customer Question

how to unlock the code to a pioneer avic-f60DAB, when you do not know the code as just got the Isuzu blade?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there Robin and welcome

you need to go to an Authorized dealer of Pioneer in order to get the code. They need to read information from the unit and from this they can provide the code.

There is no other way to get around this, it is done this way to protect against theft.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.