Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a brother mfc 5890cn printer which will not print I

i have a brother mfc 5890cn printer which will not print I have done the cleaning cynical twice with no change
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Richard I have done that and still the same the printer ink shows full ink in all colours
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi RichardNot had a reply to my last message
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Sorry about the delay

Can you remove the ink from the printer then power it off.

then using a Q-Tip with cleaning alcohol (or warm water if you do not have any), clean out the areas where the ink goes in.

Then use a damp cloth and wipe down the inside of the printer.

Once done, let it dry for 10 minutes

Then put the ink back in, power it on and tell me if it then prints correctly please

This will also allow you to see if any foreign objects are in the printer which may cause this.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
cleaned printer compartment and cartages all now printing ok
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Perfect!

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit