Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Someone please help me my television is switching on but I

Customer Question

Someone please help me my television is switching on but I do not have a picture or sound I cannot get the red standby light to switch to on I have changed batteries in the remote control.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  TV-Tech1 replied 5 months ago.

You would need to give us your TV's Brand name, the model number found on the back of the TV set, and if it's a Samsung we would also need the TV's version number found on the model number sticker too. Other brands may also have a version number, usually found in the TV's serial number.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.