Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Model no.kx-tgj320e phone keeps telling me base no power

Customer Question

model no.kx-tgj320e phone keeps telling me base no power reconnect main base AC adapter .I have unplugged everything to no avail.Could you help me please.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi there,

Approximately how old is the phone system?

Is there any sign of life from the base station?

Can you test the line using a different corded phone?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
l the phone system is 7 days old.the answer phone is flashing all the time and cannot switch it off .we cannot test the line
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hope to hear from you soon
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Many thanksYou are not replying to my answers therefore I would like to cancel and refund me my £22 paid by Pay Pal
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Sorry for the delay, I was offline when you replied.

Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

If you do not have another phone to test the line, can you test the new phone on a different line?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The line is fine have now tested it.But this does not resolve the problem ,I have asked for a refund of £22 paid by Pay PalI I await your reply.Many thanks
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

I am user of this site just like you, so I don't have any insight into your account, however you can contact Customer Services for any billing assistance.