michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

My brother printer ref.MFC-J6520DW is offline. How can I fix

My brother printer ref.MFC-J6520DW is offline. How can I fix as it is printing.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

How is the printer connected to the computer usb or wifi?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I think wifi but am not sure

i cannot call you right now however i have accepted the offer and i will provide you a live remote assistance

Follow these steps
Click here for remote assistance
in the page that opens you will see just answer remote desktop..scroll down the page and click on i agree
it will download a file Elsinore screen connect exe at bottom of screen
once its downloaded, open\run the file ..you can double click on it to run it
once it starts to run it will ask do you want to allow the file to make changes...say yes to it

Customer are you there
Guest: Sorry reading was blocked am still hereCustomer now i have it backCustomer i cant click again
Guest: I am still here but we do not seem to be getting anywhereCustomer when was the last time the printer was working fine?
Guest: On saaturday 12 AugustCustomer This is a laptop and it should be on wifi but i see its on lan cable can you please lift the laptop and check that there is no wire attached apart from the power adapter
Guest: Power and broadband are connected to laptopCustomer how is the broadband conencted
Guest: Broadband is perfect only nothing will print looks like printer is not getting message as there is no responsse at all when we try to print a docCustomer can you login to the router pageCustomer he WiFi key at the back of your modem as the password.
Guest: what are you looking for. I can onlu remain at computer for another 5 minutes as I must be elssewhereCustomer i need to check the rouuter settings for wifiCustomer for that you need to login to the router console which is openedCustomer enter that on the password ***** please close the opened windowsCustomer ethernet propertiesCustomer power off the printer and after 30 seconds power it back on
Guest: Have done soCustomer okCustomer thanksCustomer driver is still downloaingCustomer click on yesCustomer ??Customer sir you there
Customer i am sorry i am not getting any response from your side.Customer Please install the printer driver and select wifi during installation and let me know if you find any problem following the steps.