JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I have a Samsung TV - an old one- model LE32S86BD bought

I have a Samsung TV - an old one- model LE32S86BD bought 2006. I accidentally caught the bottom of the remote with my elbow...no idea what I buttons I caught but the screen went fuzzy (as if no signal fuzzy) and I haven't been able to clear it and get it to work again (screen works fine when I use the dad player)... How do I undo whatever it is I accidentally did?!Thanks
Stella
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I found how to reset , did that, all went fine, could reset all channels, the picture was back but when I finally hit ok to the date setting bit of the menu it all disappeared and went back to the fuzziness as before...
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Ok it suggests your set to either Analogue (rather than digital) or an incorrect source.

When you press the source button (which is normally the symbol of a box with an arrow pointing towards it), what options do you get, do you see anything for DTV?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just get ext1 no signal or ext 2 no signal - changes from one to the other each time I push the button
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

As per our call we have found the dTV option under source, and now been able to get the TV to display terrestrial pictures by clicking 'more' under the source menu.