JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

How do I connect my pc. to the tv. wirelessly.so I can watch

How do I connect my pc. to the tv. wirelessly.so I can watch dvds etc. The tv is a 46JU6400KXXU. When I bought the tv. I was shown but now I cannot remember how it was done many thanks
My phone*********** My email--***@******.***
My name--***** ********** Irby, Meresyside.
An email answer would be better for me as my memory is not good.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

What type of laptop are you connecting to the Tv

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
my pc is a Lenovo Windows 10
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
WI have a doctors appointment at 4/30pm Our time and must go now please email the info iWill follow your. Instruction regard s KEvin
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

The process of using the windows key and P would be for using a physical cable (HDMI cable) plugged into the TV and laptop to get content displayed.

If you want to do it wireless you would need to use some form of streaming app on the TV and laptop, the best way to do this is use Chrome Cast which can be found here, this is a piece of hardware which plugs into the TV HDMI port at one end and an app on your laptop or phone which then connects to the chrome cast. The way this works is explained on the video here.

Let me know if you have any further questions.