JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I have just bought a Panasonic vista tv TX-L47FT60B. I am

I have just bought a Panasonic vista tv TX-L47FT60B. I am having trouble tuning it to sky using a magic eye. I tried doing analogue manual tune but didn't find any channels. Sky works fine in my other rooms. Can you assist on how to achieve this please?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Ok, have you been able to use magic eye in that room where the Panasonic TV is, using the same aerial cable which is plugged into the TV?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I previously had a Sony Bravia set up in the same place but decided to upgrade to a larger screen smart TV. I have tried to replicate the set up of the cables and the freeway channels auto-tuned fine but it has not tuned to sky
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I meant freeview channels tuned ok :)