Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

My Panasonic HDD recorder DMR-HWT130 will not work with my

My Panasonic HDD recorder DMR-HWT130 will not work with my Sonderstrom TV. The picture is going through the recorder but even with a new HDM1 cable I can not get the guide or navigator to come onto the TV screen. Can you suggest what to do please.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 1 month ago.

Hi Bill,

On the TV, have you selected the HDMI connection using the remote (Input button I think)?

What is the Sandstrom model number please?

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The model is S24FED12A which has a DVD reader in the back of the TV. The recorder, by the way works perfectly on my Panasonic TV. Not sure what you mean by the remote (input button)Bill

Hi Bill,

On the remote, there is a button marked INPUT to the top right of the round central cursor. By pressing this you can select the various inputs on the TV such as HDMI, keep pressing it until you have the input which the HDD recorder is connected to. Ensure the HDD recorder is switched on before doing this.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** now made it work.Bill

Hi Bill,

That's great news!

I hope my answer was helpful, if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich