Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

My kindle is not working. It was registered in my wife's

Customer Question

My kindle is not working. It was registered in my wife's name and she has lost all addresses and passwords relating to the kindle. It was registered as Anita's 6th Kindle
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
One or two or three kindles seem to have become entwined so that mine has become unusable. Unfortunately my kindle has been rendered unusable and I would wish it to be under my control.
Expert:  Richard replied 18 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the exact message you see on the screen of the Kindle?

Please let me know