Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067
Electronics

I have a Geemarc telephone GL555 bought about six months ago

but in the last few... Show More
but in the last few days I cannot get a caller ID list as It just oscillates. Also I cannot get messages.. Can you help?
Category: Electronics
Show Less
replied 11 days ago.

Hi there and welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with this issue

Can you me who you service provider is for your phone? eg: BT, TalkTalk?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 11 days ago.
BT
Richard, Engineer replied 11 days ago.

Can you disconnect the phone line from the wall socket, then connect it back and tell me if you then get Caller ID please

Customer reply replied 9 days ago.
Very many thanks for your advice. I disconnected the telephone and reconnected , and it now seems to be working satisfactorily, Thanks once again
Richard, Engineer replied 8 days ago.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 6 days ago.
Dear *****
I did, in fact, answer your E=mail on the 11th saying that I took your advice and disconnected the telephone and then reconnected it and this solved the problem so many thanks for your help. I have now noticed that you also asked for my service provider. This is Talk Talk. Many thanks for you help once again.
Best wishes
Customer reply replied 6 days ago.
I did send a reply on the 11th November saying that I did take your advice and disconnected my phone and reconnected it and this solved the problem. Did you not receive my reply? I now notice that you wanted me to let you know my service provider. This is Talk Talk.
Best wishes
Richard, Engineer replied 6 days ago.

Hi there

Yes I did receive your reply thank you, ***** ***** please to perform a rating of my service, this you can do via the stars at the top of the screen here then submit