Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Sanstrom TV and the power cable won't pull out. Any

Customer Question

I have a Sanstrom TV and the power cable won't pull out. Any ideas?
Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Make Sandstrom - Model S22FED12
Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried yesterday to remove the power cable as I want to move the TV to another room. I have tried everything...short of cutting the cable.
Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

Do you mean it will not pull out of the wall socket?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
NO. The cable won't pull out of the TV....
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Are you still there?
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

Thanks and sorry for the delay, I was checking the specifications and there is no mention that the plug is removable.

But can you leave the end in the TV plugged in and unplug it from the other end (the power socket) and then move it?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Off course I can. I know that. I wanted to check because I have never come across a power cable that is permanently attached. Thank you and out.
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

For Sanstrom most models have this, but yes on other brands such as LG, Samsung usually they can be disconnected.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

If not then thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
You did not supply an answer other than the blinding obvious. I clearly do not wish to pay for something I did not get. Having found your service I would like to use it in the future, but in the meantime I do not wish to pay. How do we proceed?
Expert:  Richard replied 10 days ago.

How was it not an answer? You asked how to pull out the cable and I informed you it cannot be removed as it is fixed.

Anyway you have your answer and you can use the link to get a refund

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0