JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

Panasonic Viva tv 8yrs old. Connected to sky Ariel and

Panasonic Viva tv 8yrs old. Connected to sky Ariel and hummax box. Turn on ok but after boot to hummax switches off at the TV not the Hummax ??
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 21 days ago.
If you disconnect the humax hdmi from the tv does the tv stay on? Can you confirm that the sky aerial is going to the humax box or if it’s connected to the tv directly?
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
the Tv stays on. The sky aerial as I understand has double cable linked to both
Expert:  JamesI replied 21 days ago.
Remove the aerial cable from the tv so just have the humax hdmi and power cable connected to the tv
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I dont want to touch any thing, just want to know should I have an engineer look at the TV Humax Box or AerialThank you but I am not going to take any further action on screen.