Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a brother printer(MFC-J4700W) that has go off line

Hi there,
I have a brother printer(MFC-J4700W) that has go off line and I cant seen to reconnect to network . It keeps asking me for SSID , i dont know what this is - can I create a new one ??
June Anne

Hi there June and welcome

How are you trying to connect to your printer? Via your wifi network or a USB cable?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
wifi network

The SSID is the name of your wifi network, do you recall the name of this?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
on the modem box it says VMA61DCE8

Is that next to SSID or Network Name?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
OK Richard,
Seem to have got my colour printer connected my next job that i am having difficulty with is the set up of a brand new brother printer model MFC-J65200W which I have been following the set instructions and put in the new ink cartilages and it keeps in not recongising them

ok, before we move onto this next question, can you please rate me on this current one as we have reoslved this, we can then move onto your new question

The rating is via the stars at the top